FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions about Eloorac products
ELOORAC transport rack FAQ Questions about:
Questions about the Eloorac transport rack
101. Is the Eloorac transport frame a one-way or reusable transport system?
102. How does the Eloorac transport frame react to water and rain?
Ultimately, the Eloorac must be inspected with common sense every time it is used repeatedly to see whether it is still fit for use. Obvious damage should not be underestimated and the damaged part should be taken out of circulation. We will be happy to provide you with a safety data sheet that deals with various types of safety risks.
103. What do I do when the police stop us and ask for documents about the Eloorac?
What you should know:
Eloorac has been tested and certified by various institutes. The following regulations and standards have been applied:
A cargo securing certificate is also available for Elooracs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please contact us by phone or mail.
104. How can I attach my goods to the Eloorac transport frame?
105. Do I always have to attach the transport racks to the Euro pallet with a PET strap?
NOTE: The only system tested by the VDZ test centre in Dortmund is lashing with PET straps. All other fasteners have not been tested for various reasons.
106. How can I connect 2 pallets with each other?
107. In what lengths can you get an Eloorac transport frame?
108. What is the load capacity of an Eloorac transport frame?
If you want to transport products weighing 1,500 kg, simply add a 3rd upright cheek to the Eloorac transport rack. 4 upright cheek pieces then have a load capacity of 2,000 kg (see picture below). If the goods are lower, the load capacity increases. If the goods are higher, the load capacity is reduced. Details can be found in the diagram. We are also happy to answer your questions by phone.
109. How high is an Eloorac transport rack?
All our transport racks can be used to create glass frames or glass transport racks, storage racks, exhibition stands, window transport racks or other transport racks at any time.
110. Is it possible that our name is on the transport rack?
111. What is the smallest measure between the upright A-frames?
112. On which aspects should I pay attention when ordering?
It explains the structure of an Eloorac transport rack article number.
1. first is the designation of the upright cheek part. In this case it is “D5”.
2. the second is the skid model. Here its the runner “M80”.
3. thirdly, the type of crossbar is described. Here its the crossbar type “QT120”.
On the far right you can see different versions of the skids that are fixed to the pallet. In general, the angle between the skid and the upright A-part is at least 93°. This angle changes and depends on the Eloorac model. If a right angle is required here, an “R” (=right angle) simply follows the designation of the cheek section. This is created by a wedge.
If the wedge is then to be equipped with a rubber profile, the designation is extended by the letter “G” (= rubber profile).
As mentioned before, we are of course always at your side with help and advice. The Eloorac system is simply far too extensive. So it is normal that you have to ask.
113. Are there different types of bottom skids that can be attached to the pallet?
The position of the A-parts on the runner is then the next interesting point. As you can see in the picture below, we differentiate between the “M” and “L” version. “M” means that the A-part is centered on the runner. In the “L” variant, the A-part is placed off-center in the L-shape.
114. Are the upper crossbars available in various designs and lengths?
The most important point, however, is that you can use the “QT” strips to lash a lashing strap (see photo on the bottom right). This is not possible with the normal “Q” strip. This is used when the goods are standing upwards over the transport frame or you can strap over the goods (see left photo on the lower illustration).
The different lengths of the crossbars always depend on the pallet orientation. As soon as you need to transport goods that are slightly longer than the Euro pallet, simply insert a longer “QT” bar. The outer frame of a 1.7 meter wide front door, for example, then rests against this strip.
As always, please contact us. We help as fast as we can.
115. The Eloorac transport frame looks very wobbly. Does it really work?
Of course the upright cheekpieces / A-pieces wobble when someone pulls on them and there is no product on them yet. But only in one direction. This is usually not decisive. The stability that ultimately matters is there right from the start. As soon as you place your goods on the rack and fasten them properly, the transport rack is also stabilized in the direction in which it previously appeared very unstable. However, if you want your Eloorac transport frame to appear less mobile, there are several ways to do this. An additional “Q” strip helps with the high Eloorac models a little further, but only brings what you want to achieve, e.g. if a PET tape is pulled as a cross through the openings at the A parts. This can be seen in our video “Window Rack” . Alternatively there is the stabilization plate. This is mounted between the upright cheeks. The Stabiplatte brings then really much stability. Also here you may ask us for advice.
116. Does the Eloorac transport rack only work on Euro pallets?
117. What can I use on the upright investment edges to protect my goods?
201. What weight does an Eloowheel transport roller carry?
202. In what condition should the pallet be to which you want to mount the Eloowheel wheels?
203. Can Eloowheels also be attached to pallets other than Euro pallets?
Questions about Beamer Pallets Lifting Iron
301. Why do I need the beamer lifting iron?
In order to be able to use the Eloorac in spite of this, we have developed the Beamer. They are simply pushed under the pallet. The lateral swords enclose the pallet blocks and thus prevent the iron from slipping to the middle of the pallet. A strap can then be attached to the hook at the end of the Beamer, which can then be used to lift the entire pallet.
302. Is the beamer a tested tool?
303. Which pallets can be lifted with the beamer?
EPAL resp. EUR pallets:
– Standard EUR-pallet 1200 x 800 mm
– EUR 2 pallet 1200 x 1000 mm
– EUR 3 pallet 1200 x 1000 mm
– EUR 6 pallet 800 x 600 mm
– CP1 pallet 1000 x 1200 mm
– CP2 pallet 800 x 1200 mm
– CP3 pallet 1140 x 1140 mm
– CP4 pallet 1100 x 1300 mm
– CP5 pallet 760 x 1140 mm
– CP6 pallet 1000 x 1200 mm
– CP7 pallet 1100 x 1300 mm
– CP8 pallet 1140 x 1140 mm
– CP9 pallet 1140 x 1140 mm
Other pallets such as non-returnable pallets in the sizes described above